Gua Sha Fin Shaped Tool, Body Facial Massage Scraping
Choose from Jade or Amethyst
Gua sha is a natural, alternative therapy that involves scraping your skin with a massage tool to improve your circulation. Gua sha is intended to address stagnant energy, called chi, in the body that practitioners believe may be responsible for inflammation.
- Natural crystal stone
- Improves blood circulation and skin tone
- Promotes lymphatic drainage and collagen production
- Reduces puffiness, wrinkles, and dark under-eye circles
- Eliminates toxins
- Can be refrigerated to extend the coolness
How To Use:
1. Apply serum or oil of choice to your skin.
2. Use the ZAQ Gua Sha tool to apply light pressure to the center of your forehead and scrape from the middle of your eyebrows to your hairline.
3. From the middle of your forehead, scrape from the center out to your temples.
4. Use the smaller curved end to scrape from your inner brow bone to the outer brow bone.
5. On your cheek and under eye area, start on the sides of the nose and sweep the tool from the center to the perimeter of your face.
6. Repeat the same motions on the mouth, chin, and jaw areas. Move the tool from the center to the outer parts of your face.
7. Start on the top of your forehead and scrape down to your temples, down to the sides of your neck, and stop mid-collarbone.
Do about three strokes per section and scrape both sides of the face for a completed facial massage.